We offer multiple sessions at a reasonable rate to help make your wellness plan more affordable.
The benefits of massage therapy have been proven to increase with consistent and frequent sessions
Thai Massage ($65/ 60min, $90/90min)
Traditional Thai massage is an ancient healing system that combines stretching and targeted acupressure, stimulation and manipulation of energy lines called “sen”, and assisted yoga postures. This massage rarely uses oils or lotions but sometime uses hot balms on sore or tight...
Thai Oil Massage ($70 / 60min, $95/90min)
Thai Oil Massage is adapted from the traditional Swedish Massage, but our Thai Oil Massage has added a few Thai Massage posts to stretch, bend and apply pressure points on muscles more than a regular oil massage. It is performed on a massage bed. The customer will be covered with a sheet and...
Thai foot massage ($65/60 min)
Thai foot massage uses the ancient art of Thai reflexology to provide an enjoyable, relaxing, and rejuvenating experience that heals the mind, body, and soul. Thai foot massage techniques detoxify and purify the body, helping relieve stress and tension, decrease fatigue, foster good health and...
Thai Herbal Compress Massage ($110/90min)
Thai herbal compress massage has been used for a long time in Thailand to relieve tired minds and sore bodies. The compressed, heated parcels of aromatic herbs and spices, were originally used by Thai women to relieve childbirth pains. Today, Thai herbal compresses are making a comeback among...
Hot Stone ($110/90min)
This is a combine oil massage with hot stone. It helps to relax and release tense muscles throughout the body. A hot stone massage is a type of massage therapy. It’s used to help you relax and ease tense muscles and damaged soft tissues throughout your body. It may help to relieve muscle tension...
Precautions for people with health conditions
- People with the following sicknesses should be abstained or be very careful during the massage. Because stimulating blood circulation or stretching the muscles and tendons may cause injury to the body.
Here is a list of the potentially dangerous illnesses when mixed with massage:
- High blood pressure,
- Heart disease,
- Neurological diseases especially spinal cord,
- Loose joint disease,
- Coronary artery disease or lymphatic obstruction,
- Hemophilia, which massage can cause bleeding.
If you have any of these, you should consult your doctor first.
DO NOT get a massage WITHOUT consulting your doctor!
- Cancer patients should not have massages because cancer can spread to the other organs. If the pain really hurts, you can ask for a gentler massage but please avoid the cancerous areas.
- People with dermatitis such as Shingles or chickenpox should not have a massage. It will spread the virus to other areas.
- Do not massage while having a fever of more than 38 degrees Celsius because the muscles are easier to get damaged at this temperature.
- If you are injured and have broken bones or some bones are not attached do not get a massage.
- Pregnant women should not have massages, especially in the first 3 months. If you have back pain after first 3 months, you can get massages but notify your therapists and they should not massage your abdomen nor let you lie down on your front but on your side instead.
- If you have very hot, red swollen joint pain, you should avoid any massage until symptoms subside. The massage will cause more inflammation.
- For any wounded area and bruises, do not massage. It may delay healing or promote ulceration.
Before your massage session
- Inform the massage therapist about any disease or current problem you have. If there are any pain points, you’d like the therapist to be aware of, letting them know beforehand is always better.
- Wait at least 30 – 60 minutes after eating before even considering to get a massage. It would make you feel very uncomfortable getting a massage right after a meal.
- If you have recently traveled by air, you should wait 48 hours before getting a massage. This is in case your legs or feet have become swollen due to the inactivity on long flights.
- You should not take any pain medicine before the massage. It will make your muscles numb and you’ll see no improvement in the results.