Start from November, we are glad to announce that WE WILL OPEN 7 DAYS/WEEK FORM 11-8 PM. Make a reservation soon!!
We will close on Wed, Nov 11 for Remembrance day.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
The safety and healthy of our guests and employees is our top priority.
We are carefully following government guidelines to keep you safe. Safety protocols have been applied in our studio as below:
- Please book your massage ahead of time by phone or online. There will be absolutely no walk-ins.
- We will go over the screening questionnaire with you on the phone for a mandatory COVID-19 Declaration and Declaration form to sign before any service.
- Please do not attend the studio if you are feeling ill, have been in contact with someone who is ill, or have traveled outside of BC in the last 2 weeks. We will happily help you to re-arrange an appointment.
- Please show up on time to your appointment. If you arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment starts, you will be asked to leave and return at your appointment time. You can wait in your car or go for a walk if you arrive too early.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer immediately when coming into the studio and before leaving the studio. The washroom will be available for hand washing purposes, then we will provide you the gown to change for Thai Massage.
- Please pay with debit or credit card. Our Debit Machine is disinfected after used.
- If you would prefer to wear a mask, feel free to bring your own. If you don’t have a mask, one could be provided for you but remember PPE supplies are very limited.
- Please avoid bringing additional people to the appointment unless absolutely necessary.
- Please be prepared to have someone take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer as an additional screening precaution.
- Please maintain physical distancing of 2 meters at all times when in the studio, except when receiving the massage.
- We will limit 4 Customers in our establishment.
- The Barrier is set up between our receptionist and customers.
- We have removed chairs and tables in the lobby area, to be able to clean up efficiently.
- Our Staff has been trained for our safety protocol by doing this following,
- Washing hands frequently.
- Our staff is required to wear a Mask.
- Our staff will supply you with clean and disinfected clothing, towels, bed sheets etc. Nothing will be used more than once for each customer. After service, our staff must disinfect all surfaces.
*If need be, we will make changes to our policies and procedures.
Welcome to RachaWadee Thai Massage and Spa
*For First time customer, please come 10 minutes early to fill in a waiver and intake form.
will work with you to meet your individual needs
What Customers are Saying